- SwitchUp subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a trial period, you will have full access until the end of the trial
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
More information can be found at this Apple Support article
Cancelling a subscription
Apple does not give developers any control over your subscription or billing, so we are unable to cancel for you. However, Apple makes it pretty easy to manage your SwitchUp subscription from your iPhone.
To cancel your membership, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on the top element with your user icon "Your Name" Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases
- Tap Subscriptions
- Enter your Touch ID, Face ID, or enter your password and choose OK if prompted
- Under Active, tap SwitchUp and select Cancel Subscription
If you're unable to cancel following the steps provided above, you can also cancel from a Mac or PC by clicking HERE.