To change your SwitchLine phone number, on the SwitchUp app:
- Go to the Settings > Account & Security > SwitchLine
- When you're in the SwitchLine tab, go to Change Number
- Enter in the desired area code you would like your new SwitchLine to begin with. SwitchUp will offer you one or, if you'd like, you can search for more by hitting the "Search more" button below
- Once you select a number, SwitchUp will notify you that you will be losing your current conversations and access to your old number. It will also notify you that SwitchUp does not support 911 calls. If you accept, you can proceed to the next step.
- Next, you will see the confirmation and purchase screen. The app will use any existing number change credits, if you have any on your account. If you do not have a credit on your account, you will need to purchase one via an In-App purchase.
- Once the purchase is complete, the number change will occur automatically and you will see a blank conversation screen.
- Congratulations on your new number! Happy Calling!