To update SwitchUp, there are one of two ways to do it: automatically or manually.
With automatic downloads enabled, the App Store will keep SwitchUp up-to-date with each new release. For manual updates, you have to navigate to the App Store and update SwitchUp from there.
- Head to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- In settings, go to the App Store tab.
- Turn on "App Updates"
Now, all of your apps (including SwitchUp) will automatically update!
- Open the App Store
- Tap the profile icon near the top right of the page
- Pull down inside the card to manually check for a new Update.
- Scroll down the page to see pending updates and releases, and check if SwitchUp has an update available.
- Tap the update button next to the SwitchUp app if applicable.
Note if it simply says open next to SwitchUp, that means the app is up to date. Also, with manual updates, you will have to repeat this process every time there is an update available.