In SwitchUp 1.7.0, we introduced filtering, allowing you to organize and navigate through your conversations with more ease than ever before!
- You can find the filter icon in the top right of the screen.
- When you tap it, a dropdown will appear. You can filter by calls, texts, unread calls/missed calls (labeled as "Unread"), voicemails, or blocked conversations.
- When you select one of the filters, you will only see the conversations that apply to the selected filter. If you select either voicemail, calls, or texts, you will see the only the content of the filter you applied. For example, if you select calls, you will only see calls made in that conversation.
- If you would like to remove the filter, you can do this in one of two ways. The first way would be from the chats home screen. Simply tap the filter that is activated and it will be removed.
- You could also remove it from inside a conversation by tapping on the filter that is activated as well. (Note: if you remove the filter in the conversation, it won't remove the filter when you return to the chats home screen.)