We know how chatty some conversations can be. In SwitchUp 1.10.0, we would like to help you out with this by introducing Silence. With Silence, you can mute all call and text notifications for specific conversations.
To Silence, you can do this either in Chat Info or from the Chats view.
Silencing from the Chats View:
- Find the conversation you would like to silence.
- Next, slide left on the conversation until the quick actions appear.
- In Quick Actions, tap "Silence".
(Note: To unsilence a conversation, repeat the same steps and tap "Unsilence".)
Silencing from Chats Info Page:
- Go into the conversation you would like to silence.
- Press the ellipses button at the top and press "Info."
- In the info page, toggle on Silence.
(Note: If you would like to unsilence the conversation, toggle off the Silence button.)
If you see the blue bell icon next to the conversation from the Chats home screen, that means the conversation has been silenced.
Congrats, you enabled Silence for a conversation! Now, enjoy the peace and quiet.