To port out a number to another provider, you'll need the Port Out PIN first. In SwitchUp 2.4.0, we introduced the ability to port your number out through the app.
To do so:
- Go to Settings > Account & Security > SwitchLines
- Tap "Port-Out Number"
- Pro Subscription Only: Select which SwitchLine you would like to port out.
- Select "Purchase Port Out" to purchase the Port-Out PIN
- After completing the purchase, the Port-Out PIN will be available and displayed to you.
- You can revisit this screen to review your PIN once more by repeating steps 1-3.
Now, you completed the Port-Out process! Use this PIN when you're porting in to your new carrier.